Monday, March 30, 2020

Visual Sequential Narrative

In light of all this COVID-19 mess, I thought it'd be cool to do something with that. Because of this pandemic, all spring sports have been cancelled. Track and field is a spring sport and I know that I was absolutely devastated when I found out that our season was being taken away. On top of that, I could only imagine how seniors and professional athletes hoping to compete in this year's Olympics may have felt. So I'm thinking about doing something to convey those emotions and thoughts during this time.

9 comments:

  1. You're the only one I've read so far that's using Covid-19 as a theme! I can't wait to see how you tell a sequential story with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like this idea and I think the feeling of missing out on things we've been looking forward to because of everything that's happening is something pretty much everyone can relate to right now. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your concept is so personal. I'm looking forward to seeing how you use this idea in your image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really strong concept, nice job relating it to current events in such a personal way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strong concept, I like the relation to covid-19, people will be able to relate to the images you create, and telling your own story through it makes it really personal. I'm excited to see where you take this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im excited to see what you are going to create for this. Covid-19 is a touchy and scary subject right now and creating an image to represent i feel can really turn out interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Lauren B - Jelonnie Smith

    I think you have a very strong idea and I can't wait to see what you have created using this powerful foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Cameron
    I’m excited to see what you come up with! I think this will be super interesting cause you relate to this so closely as an athlete losing your season.

    ReplyDelete

Visual Sequential Narrative